Since we had such a blast last summer driving all the way from Florida to the gates of the Bohemian Grove, we decided to do it again this year and add some new dates to the mix!
We are our own tour and otherwise managers, booking agents, not-record label, merchandise manufacturer, and public relations fiasco! No one can speak for us, we work for no one. If there is a tour date below that says “Email us to book it / play it!“, we mean it. We will play your kitchen if you will throw us some gas money, and bring a bunch of people over for this video projection, laser lightshow, reality deconstruction extravaganza! Viewer discretion is advised, no children under 18. Hell, some adult minds can’t handle the truth. But for those of you who can, it is one great time to meet interesting people and talk about things you aren’t allowed to have any opinion on usually!
If you would like to help promote a show click below on the (f) = facebook event page, so mark yourself as going, invite friends, share on profiles, pages, and groups! (L) = letter sized (8.5″x11″) poster for print & (T) = tabloid sized (11″x17″) poster for print, put them all over!!! Click/Tap on venue name to navigate!
- Thursday, July 4th Orlando, Florida @ The Iron Cow (f) (T)
(Tour kick off / 11 year anniversary show with live performances by Sewerside Bombers, Will Brack, Pig Pen The Clown, The Prople, CanVas, MC Blaqsh33p, Jiblet and more!!!)
- Friday, July 5th Gainesville, Florida @ Hardback Cafe (f) (L) (T)
with Cheap Plastic, Sangs, 13 Bloodshot, & Madwoman
- Saturday, July 6th Tallahassee, Florida (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Sunday, July 7th Pensacola, Florida (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Monday, July 8th New Orleans, Louisiana @ TBA with Liquor Lies (f)
- Tuesday, July 9th Austin, Texas (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Wednesday, July 10th Juárez, Mexico @ Madison Coffee Club (f) (L) (T)
with Dick Desert, Let’s Go To The Paradise, Apol Shampoo, Ansiedad MX
- Thursday, July 11th Tempe, Arizona @ Palo Verde Lounge (f)
- Friday, July 12th Los Angeles, California @ Five Star Bar (f)
with False Profit
- Saturday, July 13th Monte, Rio, California @ Bohemian Grove (f)
(Protest and live performance at the gates with our pals Resist The Grove)
- Sunday, July 14th San Francisco at the Bohemian Club (f)
(Protest and live performance on the corner in front of the “weaving spiders come not here” plaque with our pals Resist The Grove)
- Monday, July 15th Reno, Nevada (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Tuesday, July 16th Eureka, Nevada (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Wednesday, July 17th, Salt Lake City, Utah at The Sugar Space (f)
- Thursday, July 18th Grand Junction, Colorado @ KAFM (f)
- Friday, July 19th Denver, Colorado @ Bar Bar (f)
with Panocha Loca & Adamsite
- Saturday, July 20th ??? (f)
- Sunday, July 21st Wichita, Kansas @ Donut Whole (f)
- Monday, July 22nd Little Rock, Arkansas (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Tuesday, July 23rd Memphis, Tennessee (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Wednesday, July 24th Birmingham, Alabama @ Brennan’s Irish Pub (f)
with Jacquie Cotillard
- Thursday, July 25th Atlanta, Georgia (Email us to book it / play it!) (f)
- Friday, July 26th Savannah, Georgia @ The Wormhole (f)
with The Sawed Offs
- Saturday, July 27th Jacksonville, Florida @ Raindogs (f) (L) (T)
- with Deathwatch ’97, Walk With Wolves, & 13 Bloodshot
- Sunday, July 28th St. Augustine, Florida @ Shanghai Nobbies (f)
with Whiskey Face & Depressed
Tell all your friends, share this link, we want to meet all of you and hear what you have to say!
What a weekend! Thank you to Snailmate for having us! If you haven’t heard of them, check them out NOW! They are truly on par with our theatrical, multimedia, live experience! They took notes from us, we took notes from them, and now we are both that much better! They are heading to Japan next! So LOOKOUT!!!
Special thanks to Vacation House in Tallahassee and Chizuko in Pensacola and as always, Grumpy’s in Orlando!
This is such a good time for what we are doing, better than ever. People get it (finally). People are waking up to the level of corruption that has been going on for ages.
It has never been so much fun exposing this scum. As we say in Weaving Spiders – “The time is almost here, you’ll be no more”.
Take this time to download our discography for FREE! It’s not about the money. It is about the message. Though, money does help us get around and make you cool stuff, so also consider buying some of it from our shop or donate!
Greetings from the resistance. We are working on new material, bringing on a new owl on electric bass making the band 3-4 members live and in studio! Two bass players and coffins on the octiver. We are all about that bass.
Got some great shows coming up!
Tap venue name to navigate!
- Saturday, January 26th SCUMSTOCK @ ROK BAR with A Killing Tradition, Awesome And The Ass Kickers, Coagulate, Deceivers N.Y.C. (Mike denied), Diphalia, Hollow Bones, Taped Fist, Fisted Sister, Hembree And The Satan Sisters, Knowledge Is For Fools, Three Knuckles deep, Pig Pen, Grim reality, The chodes (Facebook)
- Monday, February 11th @ Haven with Gutter Demons & 430 Steps (Facebook)
- Thursday, March 21st @ Cap City Video Lounge with RP Allen, Cool Now, Snailmate, Kitty Princess (Facebook)
- Saturday, March 23rd @ Grumpy’s Underground Lounge with Snailmate & more TBA (Facebook)
Our new DVD “They Are Here To Save The World” will be available at the merch table along with new shirt designs, patches, and all of our usual goodies like copies of Tales of Terror, Government Sponsored Terrorism, and more! Buy 2 copies, get one free! Give them to friends, family, strangers! Wake these NPC’s the fuck up already!!!
Sometimes we feel it is important to remind people what we are all about, what we tolerate, and what we don’t put up with. So we made it clear on our new tour poster.
Anti-Pedophile means we have zero tolerance for children under the age of 18 having sexual relations with adults over the age of 18.
No exceptions. It is a crime and it is punishable. Any effort to try to coerce the contrary will be called out as grooming or norming. No “grass on the field, play ball” mentality will be welcomed.
Anti-Fascist is a fun one.
- n. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
- n. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
- n. Oppressive, dictatorial control.
I don’t understand what is so hard. Antifa does not mean commie. It does not mean anarchist. It does not mean black block. It does not mean anything other than being against the above definition. We do not want centralized government. We want de-centralized governments if any at all. Small government, a Libertarian ideal. We do not want dictators, we want checks and balances. We do not want stringent socioeconomic controls, that sounds more like Socialism or communism, which we do not support, but rather resist. We do not want suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship. That is what is being done to people by the actions of unconstitutional military personnel and law enforcement. Not all military and law enforcement are acting unconstitutionally, some are actually upholding their sworn oath. Those individuals are, in fact, public servants, the last hope of governed society within a landscape of liberty. We are against belligerent nationalism and racism. These are loaded terms. I find it interesting that this definition uses nationalism and racism together, guilt by association, very clever. The definition has nothing to do with race.
nationalism (năshˈə-nə-lĭzˌəm, năshˈnə-)
- n. Devotion to the interests or culture of one’s nation.
- n. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
- n. Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.
Odd huh? No mention of race. That is because it has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with a nation. The United States in particular is a melting pot of different races.
Anti-Globalist means we oppose global governance (having a one world government AKA New World Order)
So how is that racist when someone like Trump goes to the U.N., a globalist, as apposed to nationalist, organization founded to violate national sovereignty, and says that he is Anti-Globalist, Pro-Nationalist, of a nation that has many different races?! Another word we should look at the definition of:
- n. Supremacy of authority or rule as exercised by a sovereign or sovereign state.
- n. Royal rank, authority, or power.
- n. Complete independence and self-government.
We do not bow to a crown. We do not bow to a union. We do not bow to anyone. That is a good thing.
Sacred Owls is Anti-Occult.
The occult (from the Latin word occultus “clandestine, hidden, secret”)
Nothing good has come from the occult. Secret societies have ruled over humanity from the shadows. The Masons built the walls to keep the secrets. The secrets of science, history, architecture, construction methods, weapon craft, religion, and so much more about what they believed to be the true nature of humanity. They have stolen, raped, murdered, lied, spied, sabotaged, and laugh at how they have swindled us all throughout the ages. The Bohemian Grove, Bohemian Club is one of many occult groups with druidic rites that involve mock human sacrifice to rid themselves of care for the criminal, demonic trespasses and transgressions of their brethren. They are weak. Feeble cowards. Descendants of inbred aristocrats. They are pedophiles. Support NAMBLA. They run for public office marketing themselves as Christians, Catholics, and Jews, yet all meet at the grove under the same deity, the Owl of Alexia. They lie to you to win your votes.
Now, we support free speech as Libertarians and real human beings. Your ideas are your own, and we are interested in hearing your perspectives, especially if they are contrary to our own. We are open minded. We have been around for a long time doing this. These aren’t concepts or ideas that we just came up with. They are thoughtful, because we care.